The European Language Portfolio is a personal document of a learner. In this document learners of all ages can record their language learning and cultural experiences at school or outside school.
There is not a single ELP portfolio - there's a huge variety of different portfolios made for different languages and different target and age groups. Have a look at all the portfolios available in the ELP database.
|On this site, the USING THE ELP WEBSITE, you will find:
|• ideas and tools for teacher education
• models and case studies of the ELP being used in different educational contexts
• ideas and tools to support the use of the ELP in different educational contexts
• projects run by the Council of Europe’s European Centre for Modern Languages in Graz, to support the use of the ELP
|On the DEVELOPING AND REGISTERING AN ELP WEBSITE
you will find: read more
|• documents on the origins of and principles behind the ELP
• reports on the ELP project at European level and on international seminars held under the aegis of the Council of Europe
• lists of registered and accredited ELP models
• a guide to compiling an ELP model
• templates and other resources
• the procedure for registering an ELP model
go to the website